We are aware that cancellations are unavoidable and we will do our best to fill your room(s) again. If we do a full refund will be given. If not:-
• Cancellations with 30 days notice will receive a full refund.
• Cancellation within 30 days of the first night of your stay = loss of deposit.
• Cancellation within 48 hours of your stay = the full balance being charged to your payment card.
• In the event of a “no show” on your part, you will become liable for the full balance of your initial booking which will be charged to your payment card.
Conditions of Booking
• All accommodation is offered subject to availability at the time of receipt of deposit and the tariffs applicable according to season
• Rooms must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure
The proprietors reserve the right to amend, curtail or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is party to that contract cause any detriment to the well being of other guests.
To reserve a room a deposit of £12.50 per person per night will be deducted from your debit or credit card a cheque can be sent to us by post.
For security and confirmation purposes when making a booking, you will be required to provide the following details:
Your full name and telephone number.
Credit Card type
Start / Expiry date
Security code (last 3 digits on signature strip)